CLIMA UNO LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
CU Air conditioning Industries shall not be liable for any loss, damages, or penalty resulting from failure to perform any of its obligations under this Warranty as a result of floods, earthquakes, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere, any other force majeure or any cause beyond its reasonable control. The warranty is valid only if the units are installed, operated and maintained as per the manufacturers recommendation as mentioned in the Installation and Operation Manual. The warranty is valid only if the preventive maintenance of the Filters, Heat Recovery wheel and Fan Motor is carried out as per the mentioned points mentioned below.
- Cleaning of filter periodically to avoid any blockage on the HRW.
- Simultaneously running the supply and exhaust fan.
- Periodically checking the gear motor belt.
- Periodically checking the bearings, Shafts, seals, rotor for alignment.
- Supply of electrical power as per manual.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, improper power supply, blown fuses or other damage due to inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Filter replacement or cleaning of evaporator coil, condenser coil or heat exchanger.
- Damage due to freezing of water, inadequate or interrupted water supply, use of corrosive water, untreated water or rearrangement of plumbing system.
- Damage caused by accident, misapplication, abuse, alteration, tampering or servicing.
- Damage resulting from use of equipment in corrosive atmosphere.
- Damages due to a wrong selection of the unit by the customer against their requirements.
- Damage due to improper service or lack of proper maintenance.
- Cost of labor for any adjustments or service calls or cost of labor for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, handling or replacing
parts or components that have failed due to defects in materials and workmanship.
- Damage caused by the product identified herein or any part thereof which has been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or alteration.
- Parts not supplied or not designated by Clima Uno, or damages resulting from their use.
- Failure of product due to alterations, modifications, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, maintenance, or installation, use of parts not supplied by C.U Air Conditioning Industries, failure to operate and use the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Installation and Operation Manual supplied with the product or failure to otherwise meet manufacturer’s specifications, or if the serial number has been removed.
- Damages, malfunctions or failures caused by misuse accident, contaminated or corrosive atmosphere, vandalism, freight damage, fire, flood, freeze, lightning, acts of war, acts of God and the like;
- Parts installed with Covered equipment or used in connection with normal maintenance, such as cleaning or replacing air filters, refrigerant, nitrogen, filter drier, brazing, thermostats, tubing, insulation or concrete pads;
- Covered Equipment which is not installed by a qualified, trained HVAC professional in accordance with applicable codes, ordinances and good trade practices; or damages, malfunctions, or failures caused by the use of any Accessory or component not authorized by Clima Uno
- Covered Equipment moved from the original installation location;
- Covered Equipment when operated with system components or accessories which do not match or meet the specifications recommended by Clima Uno
- Labor charges for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installation, shipping, servicing and commissioning of the equipment. Any such above activities carried out by CU Air Conditioning Industries will be charged extra.
- If defective due to improper / abnormal operating practices like improper incoming voltage, running of the units without filters etc.
- This Warranty does NOT cover transport/courier costs.
- You are responsible for the transport/courier costs from our Service Center to the location of the Covered Equipment. You are also responsible for the cost of shipping failed parts to CU Air conditioning Industries and for incidental costs incurred, including handling charges.
- Damages caused by unauthorized modification/ attempt to repair
- Consumables not limited to refrigerant, belts, air filters and rotating parts which are not included in any part of this limited warranty
Unless otherwise agreed by the Parties, the warranty provided by the Seller shall only be valid and enforceable, provided that the Products supplied by the Seller are installed and commissioned, by the Buyer, on or before six (6) months from the delivery date of the products.
Clima Uno shall not be liable for losses from any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation, loss of use, commercial profits, or customer goodwill, and any other claims based on contract or tort, whether or not arising from clima uno’s negligence.
Service or other labor charges not included in this limited warranty may be covered by a service agreement through the seller at time of purchase. Such agreement or contract shall be separate and apart from this factory equipment limited warranty.
EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This Warranty is the ONLY warranty given by CU Air conditioning Industries. CU Air conditioning Industries’ sole and exclusive liability and Client’s sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be, at CU Air conditioning Industries’ option, to repair or replace, to the extent available, any such defective parts.
The warranty set forth above is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby excluded. cu air conditioning industries’ liability under or for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the refund of the purchase price less reasonable rental for past use. in no event shall cu air conditioning industries be liable for costs of procurement of substitute goods by the client or for unauthorized repairs undertaken by the client without cu air conditioning industries’s written approval. in no event shall cu air conditioning industries be liable for any special, consequential or incidental damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise. cu air conditioning industries disclaims any obligation or liability for loss of use of the product warranted, loss of time, inconvenience, rental or substitute products, loss of business, loss of income, commercial loss or any other direct, consequential, special or incidental damages. under no event / circumstances will cu air conditioning industries be liable to change the entire equipment under warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE:
You must promptly report any failure covered by this Warranty to CU Air Conditioning Industries LLC in the contacts details mentioned below or to our authorized supplier in your region;
- Remove the defective part from the unit.
- Hand over the defective part to the warranty department at CU Air Conditioning Industries Dubai.
- Whenever any part of the equipment is claimed to have manufacturing defects, that part has to be checked by a CU Air Conditioning Industries Technician to confirm that it is defective. This is mandatory for motor failures.
- Furnish the Equipment model no, Equipment serial no, defective part model no, invoice copy, and Warranty certificate copy while claiming the materials under warranty.
- In case the model or serial number of the unit is not matching with our records, the claim will be rejected. After a thorough verification of documents and depending on the availability of parts, CU Air Conditioning Industries will issue the repaired, new or equivalent part to the client.
CONTACT DETAILS :
For Clarifications, Please contact +971 4 888 6568, firstname.lastname@example.org
For warranty related queries: email@example.com
Timing: Sunday to Thursday 8:15 AM to 6:15 PM.
Location: P.O. Box: 490093, Dubai Industrial city, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 48 886 568, Fax: +971 48 886 726