Air Handling Units
- Available in 35 sizes
- Airflow ranges from 765 CFM to 48000 CFM
- Static Pressure up to 2500 Pa
- Framework – Extruded Anodised Aluminium Profile
- Casing of 50mm thick, Double Skin Insulated Panels
- Customised units available
Air Filter Section
All filters are Eurovent/UL listed filters. Different types of filters are available to meet various applications and requirements.
Two types of washable flat filters are available In the CU air handling units:
– Metallic mesh filter, class ISO coarse according to ISO 16890
– Synthetic pleated cell filter, class G3 or G4 according to 779:2002
High Efficiency Bag Filters:
Standard bag filters are available in class ISO EPM1 according to ISO 16890. The fiberglass and synthetic media is installed in plastic and metallic frame, which allows easy mounting inside the unit.
Multi V HEPA filter class H13 and H14 according to ISO EPM0.3. The filter cells are installed in a metallic frame to allow easy mounting. Other types of filters are also available for special
Heat Exchanger Section
- AHRI Certified Coils available
- Chilled Water Coils
- Direct Expansion Coils
- Coils are manufactured using Copper tubes with Aluminium fins
- Mounted on sliding guide for easy maintenance
- Stainless Steel drain pan as standard
- Special Anti-Corrosive Coating can be provided on request
- All units are equipped with high efficiency belt driven or plug-in centrifugal fans.
- AMCA certified fans.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced and available in various range.
- All fans are driven by three phase, IE efficiency, 50/60Hz TEFC Motor, IP55 degree of protection with Class F insulated
- All motors are VFD compatible
Motor is fixed on a slide rail for tension regulation and all components are mounted on an anti-vibration mounting and flexible connection at the fan discharge to eliminate transmission of vibration to the air handling unit body.
Heat Recovery Section
All heat recovery wheels are Eurovent/AHRI certified units can be equipped with the most economical and efficient heat recovery systems:
- Heat enthalpy and sensible
- Horse shoe Heat pipe coils
- Cross flow plate heat type exchangers